Massachusetts Toxic Exposure Attorneys
At The Law Offices of John S. Wessler, we are dedicated to making a difference. Our practice is concentrated on toxic torts, personal injury, housing and health matters and related issues that threaten the safety and well-being of our clients. We represent clients from all walks of life — including homeowners, condo owners, tenants, workers and injury victims.
Backed by nearly 60 years of combined experience, our attorneys understand the legal intricacies involved in these areas. We maintain a strong focus on niche legal areas to remain on top of the latest developments. For example, in the toxic mold field, we stay on the leading edge of recent research in science and medicine regarding the affects of mold exposure.
Contact us to learn more about your rights during a free initial phone consultation.
Handling Personal Injury, Toxic Torts, Housing And Related Matters
Our firm handles the following types of cases:
- Personal injury cases, including tenants’ injuries, condominium unit owners’ and homeowners’ injuries, medical malpractice, catastrophic injuries, auto accidents and slip-and-fall cases
- Toxic torts involving housing, work-related exposures and chemical spills and contamination
- Toxic mold cases impacting homeowners, condo owners, tenants and workers
- Housing and health matters such as lead paint exposure, spray polyurethane foam (SPF) insulation, defective housing and toxic mold
- Housing insurance matters affecting homeowners, condo owners and tenants
- Eviction defense for tenants
- ERISA representation for employees to protect your investment in an employee benefit plan
- Mobile home park litigation for mobile home owners with discontinuances, purchases and other legal matters
In each of these areas, we work diligently to protect the rights, health and well-being of our clients. This core commitment is at the foundation of our practice.
Personal, Attentive Legal Services
As a small firm, we enjoy the ability to provide personalized, hands-on legal services. When you turn to us for guidance, one of our lawyers will handle your case and work with you directly. Your case will not be handed off to a first-year associate or paralegal with little experience.